We would like to share #6WinterTips that will help you to prepare for the elements.
With a little up keeping and awareness you can avoid an inconvenient
and frustrating situation of starting your morning on the wrong foot
or worse getting stranded somewhere.
We hope these tips will be a gentle reminder to keep you safe on the
road, to and from home. If you see something odd feel free visit us
at Global Auto Solutions in Lawrenceville. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Share them with your loved ones or a friend.
1. Prevent your battery from dying while on the road.
Visit Global Auto Solutions to test your battery load capacity
3. Know that with the temperature dropping so will your tires air pressure.Roughly with every 10 degrees Fahrenheit that drops your vehicle will lose about a pound of pressure.
2. Make sure your headlights and taillights are working properly. You don’t want to have one go out when needed.
1. De-Leaf the crevices. Water will accumulate and likely work its way in trunks, sunroofs or other seams where debris and leaves naturally settle. If you stay on top of it and maintain the crevices clean, you can prevent possible repairs to
the seams. if you do need servicing, Any of our professional team members can
assist to reseal worn out seams.
5. Winter tires In Georgia, we experience the occasional snow fall and the the more dangerous, black ice. We suggest Winter tires being that they have firm treads that grip the ground and have been proven to work more efficiently in frozen conditions. They will cost you some extra cash,you’ll be happy when you don’t get stuck on the road and can get home.
6. Wipers go dull and get worn out faster with colder weather temperatures. Make it a habit to turn off the wipers before shutting off your vehicle. This would be in case you experience freezing temperatures, the wiper motor
won’t overwork to free itself. If we do experience freezing temperatures in Lawrenceville we suggest to pull your wipers and have them point out to avoid them from freezing to the windshield.
For all your car needs, Global Auto solution is your solution.
From our team , until next time we wish you a safe drive.