We offer high quality service for all makes of cars, trucks, SUVs, & recreational vehicles.
Interior work we perform ranges from anti-theft systems to audio/video devices.
- Anti-theft systems and aftermarket alarms: We offer both repairs and installations.
- Door locks, ignition cylinders, new keys and programing (most vehicles)
- Door handles, window motors and regulators, seat belts, power seat motors, interior lighting and exterior lighting (hid repairs and installations as well), instrument cluster repairs (speedometer, gauges, digital screens). sunroof motors, rails, water leaks
- Stereo and DVD repairs and installation
- Shifter repairs (both column and floor shifters)
Suspension issues can cause uncomfortable, dangerous car rides and a variety of related issues.
Let us diagnose and fix these issues or upgrade your vehicle with an aftermarket suspension.
- Struts, strut mounts, shocks, coil and leaf springs, stabilizer links bars and bushings, control arms and bushings, ball joints upper and lower, camber and caster kits; adjust for aftermarket upgrades and for lowered and raised vehicles
Steering sensors are reprogrammed by our technicians after alignment at no additional cost ( as they should be)!
- Steering shafts, rack and pinion, steering box, power steering pumps (hydraulic and electric systems), steering angle sensors, power steering hoses, inner and outer tie rods, center and
drag links, alignments
- Tires, wheels, wheel bearings, wheel hubs, tire pressure monitoring sensors (tpms), wheel balancing Brake systems are one of the most important safety devices on your vehicle.
Brake Systems are one of the most important safety devices on your vehicle.
- ABS modules (computers), sensors, brake boosters (hydraulic and vacuum) master cylinders, brake lines and hoses, calipers, wheel cylinders, brake pads and shoes, rotors and drums
- CV Axles, Drive Shafts, Drive Shaft Bearings And Mounts, U-Joints, Read Differential Assemblies (Rebuilding And Replacement), Differential Bearings And Seals, Transmission Assemblies (Sensors, Valve Bodies, Filters, Seals. Clutches, Flywheels, Clutch Master And Slave Cylinders
- Engine Repair And Replacement, Cylinder Head Repairs (Head Gaskets, Valve Replacement And Valve, Camshafts And Lifters), Timing Chains, Tensioners And Guides, Timing Belts Tensioners And Pulleys, Engine Seals: Camshaft Seals, Crank Shaft Seals, Oil Pump Seals, Balance Shaft Seals, Oil Pan Gaskets, Timing Cover Gaskets, Rear Main Seals, Valve Cover Gaskets, Distributor Orings, Oil Drain Plug Gasket, Oil Pump, Oil Pan Replacement
- Heater cores, heater hoses, heater control valves, radiator, thermostat, thermostat housing, radiator hoses, coolant level sensor, coolant expansion tanks, coolant reservoirs, water pumps, auxiliary water pumps.
- Cam sensor(s), crank sensor(s), coolant sensor, oxygen sensors, knock sensors, map sensor, maf sensor, throttle position sensor, accelerator pedal position sensor, coolant fan switch, egr solenoid, egr vacuum valve evaporative vent valve, evaporative purge solenoid, evaporative canister, fuel pressure sensor, evaporative purge solenoid, evaporative purge valve, air fuel ratio sensor(s), camshaft actuators, variable timing solenoids, distributors, rotor buttons , distributor caps, ignition caps, coils modules, engine control modules, transmission control modules, body control modules, can bus systems integrity, can bus systems wiring, can bus system communication network.
Exhaust Systems are responsible for discharging burned gases and steam from your engine. We have an exhaust pipe bender and welding capabilities that most other shops do not have to better maintain, repair and upgrade your exhaust system.
- Exhaust manifolds, catalytic converters (direct fit converters and universal converters), exhaust flex pipes, exhaust gaskets, exhaust resonator, mufflers, exhaust pipes, tail pipes, cat back systems, performance exhaust, stainless steel exhaust systems and mufflers, exhaust chrome tips stainless steel tips, exhaust hangers